The FA requires BSJFC to register all our players with the FA Whole Game system. This process now covers all our league teams from U7 upwards.
The West Riding team have produced a video guide on how to use the whole game system which you can view here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvWJb1428Pc
On top of the FA requirements we must follow the League's additional requirements which can be summarised as:
- New player photos to be uploaded to Whole Game at the start of the U7, U10, U13 and U16 seasons
- Verification of some form of ID for the player by the coach/team admin must be noted in Whole Game
- Due date 24 Aug for U7 through U10 and 31 Aug for U10 and above.
Process to follow for each player
- The player details are all completed in whole game.
- They are assigned to the relevant team(s)
- The ID is verified via passport or similar ID.
- 'Confirm offline consent' (as they agreed to this when paying for their BSJFC membership) .
- They are then submitted to the league.
Important in terms of player details ensure you have completed ALL fields as per the below list otherwise the registration will be rejected by the league:
- First name
- Last name
- FAN (auto generated by Whole Game)
- Country of Birth
- Is English qualified player?
- Photo (passport like)
- Contact details (postcode, address lines etc.)
Queries about registrations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
More detail for the U10 and above registration are in the below document.
If during the registration process you hold information on the players (such as photos or other documents) then once uploaded to Whole Game they must be deleted from your email/phone/computer. This is so we abide by the policies we have set out in http://www.bsjfc.co.uk/policies and to which parents agreed when paying for membership.